Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Actual Reviews from Amazon Reenacted by Rhett & Link

I love Rhett & Link (see a few favorites below) and I love some of the weirder Amazon reviews. I think they could have chosen better reviews to re-enact, and maybe they will in the future. In the meantime, here's Slamazon: 7 Kitten T-Shirt:



Want one of these for Mother's/Father's Day? The 7 kitten t-shirt is here (and there's now a 10 kitten version available!), pug-face shirt is here (my elder daughter bought one of these for her husband, and it was eactly what he wanted.  Weird, huh?), and the ninja face shirt is here.


One that would be particularly fun to act out is this review for Fresh Whole Rabbit:
Every week, I order a fresh whole rabbit and affix it to a remote control car that is operated by one of my children. This way, I get the thrill of the hunt, and when the car's batteries are exhausted, I can leap upon it, bury my teeth into the rabbit's soft flesh and perform my ritual victory dance right there in the Walgreen's parking lot.
Rhett & Link have a bunch of things that I love, but I think my favorite still has to be Rub Some Bacon On It:



The Fast Food Folk Song is up there, too:



And the worlds best commercial for transmission service:



Here's a list of their videos in order of popularity - explore!

1 comment:

  1. you want amazon reviews you want "Tuscan Milk".

    ReplyDelete