Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Monday, February 27, 2017

Patrick Stewart’s Ridiculous Circumcision Story

This clip of Sir Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman on The Graham Norton Show is a hoot. Stewart, who's 76 years old, has gone his entire life thinking that he was circumcised - when his wife (who apparently, unlike Stewart, had paid attention to more than one penis in her life) told him that he was not. He checked with his doctor:
“She said, ‘You’re not circumcised.’ I said, ‘What do you mean? You’ve only known me a few years.’ All my life, I remember my mother telling me why. Because it was fashionable at the time. She said, ‘You’re not circumcised.’ I said, ‘That’s ridiculous! I should know if I’m circumcised. Of course I am! End of conversation.’ But the next day, I happened to be seeing my doctor… for my annual physical. So while he was down there, I said, ‘Oh by the way my wife and I had a little disagreement. I am circumcised, aren’t I? Because she says I’m not.’ And he goes, ‘Not!’ I said, ‘No! That’s impossible.’ So he looked down again and he said, ‘Hey I’m Jewish, I know the difference.'”


via Uporxx

This reminded me a bit of this story: 

No comments:

Post a Comment